Digital Entrepreneurship, Financial Technology (FinTech) and Financial Regulation (FinReg) is about to change our society, economics and business ecosystem. This project will invite top scholars from overseas to present seminars on essential topics related to the evolution of digital entrepreneurship, FinTech and FinReg.
The proposed project will consist of six seminars and an international conference. All the events will be open to other institutions and to the public.
- The new digital landscape of entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship networks in the digital era
- Open Banking, Blockchain and smart contracts
- Evaluation of artificial intelligence and machine learning in FinTech
- The regulation of FinTech and disruptive innovation
- AI in legal services
The international conference will provide academics and researchers with a channel to stimulate discussions of research experience and knowledge of The Evolution of Digital Entrepreneurship, FinTech and FinReg.
This INTER-INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHEME (IIDS) is fully supported by a grant from the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China (RGC Ref. No.: UGC/IIDS15/B01/19